Thursday, July 17, 2014

Will Always Be Me


My name is Norizatul Shahira Binti Nor Rahem. but I'd like to be called as Ira. I'm the first child and the only girl among my 2 brothers in my nuclear family. I was born on 26 March 1995, in Selangor. Which means I am 19 years old now. I have been living and studying in Sabah since I am 4 years old until 13 years old. In primary school, I studied at S.K Pengalat Besar, papar. My secondary school when I was in form 1 was at S.M.A Islamiah Pantai Manis. Then, after finished form 1,  I moved to Selangor because of some family problem and lived together with my father. I went to S.M.A Pulau Tawar, Jerantut, Pahang until form 5. 






After SPM, I worked at one of the factory near my home, just want to fill my free time since I am waiting for UPU result for my application to enter the  University. Instead of lying on the bed, watching television, sleep along  day and night, why not I work, at least, I’ll get money and experiences. It was worth it. When I get my payment, deep inside my heart, I can feel the satisfaction. Oh! It just can’t be expressed by words.



After 3 months work, I got an offer to further my study in Sultan Idris Education University. I accept the offer and now  I am studying Diploma in English in semester 4. I’ve met many people, from many places, many characters, many attitudes, many things that have teach me what is life about. And honestly, it’s quite hard for me to adapt everything, but time has make it easier. Anything comes, I’ll let it go with the wind.                       

More about myself, there are many things in our life that I like and dislike. I like when everything is OK!  Being happy is one way of being wise. How can I get the happiness? I’m happy when people around me shows positive action. Instead of live my life as a student,  I do have hobbies to share during  my free time. Where these hobbies also help me to improve my english. During free time, I love to watch film, listen to music. What genre of film? for sure, fantasy, and romantic. For music, I really love to listen English song that can give me spirit, hopes, and strength to face everything in this life. I found the moments of joy and pleasure when I listen to the music, sing out loud and dance alone. Lastly, for a brief description about my life, it is awesome! one principle that I hold in my life is don't wish for success, but work for it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment