Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Soul, My Spirit, and My Everything.


                                             

I belong to a middle class family. My family is not that big, and  not that rich. To me, my family really means everything in the world. My parents and siblings are those  who can always turn to help and affection.  I do love them so much. There are five members in my family.  My mother, father, mother, me, and 2 younger  brothers. My father’s name is Mr. Nor Rahem Bin Mohd Jani and my mom is Mrs. Aspalela Binti Abdullah.

When talk about family, I am very excited to tell about my family members’ character because for me, they are unique with their own style. My papa, it’s hard to understand him. Sometimes, he can be a joker, a motivator, and a best friend ever. The most important thing, he is a person who full with surprises. I remembered when the moment my 18th  birthday, he pretend didn’t  remember anything. He came back late from work,  just let me have my dinner all alone at home. He didn’t say anything. Suddenly, he came back home around 12:45 am, brought a cheese cake and a present (not neatly wrapped gift). I was very touched because he said that he rushed to buy the present after work, and wrapped it himself. I can see the “rush”. Everything that given by my love one, has its own sentimental value deep in my heart.

My mom, she is very open-minded, caring (for sure). We can share anything with her, our personal problem, love story, anything. She do not show us her love directly. Until at a point, I feel that she doesn’t  love me. But it was when I’m still kiddo, now, when I think deeply, it is the way she loves her children. She don’t want us being pampered. She doesn’t always said she loves us, but we can feel it through her action.


My first brother Rizal, he is hot-tempered. Do not make him upset, or else he will scold you. It’s hard to make him laugh, but he is very sensitive and pamper when it comes to her girlfriend.  My second and last brother, Niezam. He is very independent, friendly,  polite and hardworking. He has a strong personality,  he can get along with people. I think, that’s all about my loves of life. And I believe, everyone has their own story about their family, which is unique in their own style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment