Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reflection Week 4

On Monday, the individual presentation for prezi was started. Ms. Amreet asked any volunteers to come forward and present. I’m not ready at that time because I didn’t work on any practise. So, I felt a little nervous. There were many of my classmates want to present. First presentation was about “The Secret Of Orthosiphon Stamimeus”.  Also known as “Misai Kucing”. Before this, I thought that “Misai Kucing” is just being used in tea preparation. Actually, it has many benefits and very useful for chronic and critical  diseases. It was very helpful for me because my grandfather and grandmother are having chronic diseases, so, maybe I could  suggest them to try this kind of traditional treatment. The next presentation was about music. I quiet interested with this because I am the music lover. And yes! Music can influence our emotion. Next was about  the skin, type of skin, how to take care  any different type of skin. It also give me lots of information.





            While, on Wednesday, still with the presentation. The topic that have been presented by Anis aimi attracted me. She talk about lipstick. Since I really love to apply lipstick when I go out. I always have a problem when the lipstick is not long lasting. Anis had help me how to make the lipstick long-lasting, she showed the technique. Next was the presentation about tears. The benefits of  tears are dealing with sorrow, lifting mood, stress release, and eye watering. Eye watering means that the tears can protect our eyes from irritants and foreign bodies, such as dust or getting rid of the acidic fumes when cutting onions. Then, the topic about bucket list.  It is important for us to have our own bucket list, so that in this life, we will have the spirit and encouragement to achieve what we want. I’ve decided to do my presentation on that day. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach, but I try to handle it because when I think deeply, better I do it, or else my work will be piled. So, I proceed with my presention and it went well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment