Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reflection week 5


The presenter was presented about the importance of healthy food and cleanliness. These two things are significantly related to our life. Based on the studies on the Japan people,  take care about these things, and it will make our life longer without any  disease. Next was about plastic surgery. Zarwani shown top 5 of the worst plastic surgery. It really makes me realized that we must accept and appreciate everything that we have. If we are over-acting with beauty, sometimes it may hurt you or getting even worst then your naturality. Another presentation that I interested in was déjà vu. It is usually happens among teenagers from 15-20 year-old.  Next was about the Titanic tragedy. The moral value from that incident is we must prepare everything before we do something because anything can happen during the time. The most interesting title is water birth. We can consider to giving birth in the water at home, hospital, or birth centre. The benefit of water birth. Breath when the skin feel the air. Why women should choose it? It will give us relaxation, shorter labor, privacy and control, buoyancy, coping with pain, and better use of gravity. after I heard this, I really think, I want to give birth in the water. that's my wish if I get married soon. alright! that's all for today. goodbye lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment