Friday, July 18, 2014





Hi & Assalamualaikum everyone !

 This time, I want to share about my FRIENDS. I have a lot of friends. I'm very thankful because all my friends are very open-minded, supportive, loving, caring, and loyal. when talk about friend, I accept anyone who want to be my friend with a big heart. as long as they know how to appreciate people, and they know what is the meaning of friendship. For me, it is very important for each of us to have this consciousness.

Started in kindergarten, I do have a bestfriend, named Siti Nor Aisyah Binti Diris. we're  still contact until now. She live at the same village with me, and her home is nearby to mine. She is very introverted, yet very loving and  loyal.  I remembered, when we were in primary school. Everyday, we will walk together to go to the school and back home. During racess time, we will go to a one port, and enjoy our meals. There are many memories that I want to share with you all, my readers, but I'm sure that it will never end because it was so many. my childhood time become meaningful with her presence.


Next, I proceed with my loves in secondary school. I learn many things during this time. ups and downs. I have my own "gang". We were 13 in a group. Aisyah, Hadirah, Nadzira, Anne, Nurjana, Hazar, Hasnill, Shaererina, Solehah, Fatihah, Umi, and Azie. We share many things, do many things together. We come  from different region of Sabah. We share and learn each other's jargon, and it was excited. we were too close until the discipline teacher ask us to separate and split, because someone reported to the teacher that we were not be friends with others. it was tragic, but we got our own plan. We just pretend that our "gang" was split, in fact, we still with it "Mix Team~Yaks Tekaya". 3 years we together in the same school, and all the memories  will never be replaced forever. Even now we were separated because of our own journey in this life, No one can replaced "Mix Team" in my heart. They are the BEST among the rest !





Lastly, my friends in the university Nurfatin Zalikha and Syakirah Afifah. I met many different people. different personality, state, behavior, attitude, understanding, and thought. Its hard for me to understand, need a little effort. but these two girls are awesome. We were being friends unintentionally. I got some problems and I go to them to crying, share my feelings. Then, we started to be close. During free time, if we are bored, we will dance, and sing out loud together. We will be crazy together. I do LOVE them. I learnt many things from them. all the memories, happiness, sorrowness, everything, I'll keep it whatever happen. I am so thankful to have them  here. ADIOS !





No comments:

Post a Comment