Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reflection Week 3





Monday, Ms. Amreet started taught us on how to create, and organize a blog. In the first class, she only managed to give a brief lecture as an introduction of blogging. It was because  there were wifi connection problem, that she cannot show us the demonstration to make us clearer on how to create a blog. After finished,  Ms. Amreet continued the class with the approval on the topic for our prezi presentation. She asked student who didn’t see her to approve the topic to come and show her the outline. I am one of my classmates that didn’t get her approval because my topic that I’ve shown her  before was quite mundane, El-Nino Phenomenone. So now, I’ve chose two different topic “high heels” and “yoga”. Finally, after she have a look at my outline, she interested with “high heels”. And she asked me to find another title so that it will be more catchy. I’m done with the approval. Then, I started to find as many information on my topic until the class dismissed.




         In the second class, Wednesday, Ms. Amreet show and explained to us about all the assessment that we will complete for this course, blog. Honestly, I felt a bit stress, it looks like too hard for me, because I don’t know more about  this field. I lost my spirit, I do not know whether  I can do it or not. Ms. Amreet started to show us on how to create our own account. After that, I start create my own account. Since I am not good enough in this field, I got difficulties to use the blog. How to edit everything, change the background, how to download templates, and how to manage everything in blog. Some of my friends got problem to create the blog, so Ms. Amreet was busy, I asked my friend who already has blog account. Then, I managed to create and explore my blog. I started to change my profile picture, background, and started to do the task given. The essay of myself, my family, my friends,6 different essays, and reflection.  


No comments:

Post a Comment