Thursday, September 18, 2014

REFLECTION WEEK 12



Hi everyone ! Hi Ms. Amreet !



      As I mentioned before, I got one hour class on Monday. Ms. Amreet is very responsible person because she never cancel the class if there's no memo or it is not public holiday.  but, this week, on Monday , our class was off because it was the public holiday, Independence Day ! I'm not that happy because even if the class is on, I still cannot go to the class, I was not in a pink health and I was not around the campus or college. I do have few assignments that I have to do, from Ms. Amreet and other course. but, in that condition, I can do nothing. I fulfilled my holiday resting at home.


          While, on Wednesday, yes! the class is on. I was not fully recover, but because of my medical certificate (MC) only until Tuesday. then, I have to go to the  class, since Ms. Amreet is very particular about the attendance.  So,on that day, Ms.Amreet taught us about the Interactive Multimedia Narrative and Linear Narrative. About the notes, Ms. Amreet already uploaded it in the MyGuru. so that,it will be easy for me to revise anything on my own. I think, I'm done here. I will update later due to my next lecture class. Thank you for spending time too visit my blog! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment