Wednesday, July 16, 2014

First Week




      First week for the new semester, Monday, It was my first class with Ms. Amreet Kaur A/P Jageer Singh. She introduced herself, talk about the assessment that we will do along this course, and give her details (office location, phone number, and email). After that, she asked us to tell her about our opinion on what we want from this course, and what the outcomes in learning this course. At that moment, I was like, what I want from this course? Actually, what is this course all about ? One thing that I am very sure, this course is about technology, internet, ICT, and social network. When it comes to my turn to tell about my hope and expectation from this course, I said that I hope this course will enhance my ability in writing, and  improve my skill in IT, since I’m not that good in this field. After everyone finished, we were asked to introduce ourselves. As usual, I told my name, nickname, and  my hometown. An hour class was dismissed after me and all my classmates done with our familiarization session.

            The next class for this week was on Wednesday, Ms. Amreet started explain to us about the contents of instructional plan. Firstly, I was happy because she said that there is no final exam for this subject. but in the middle of the briefing session, I was very shocked, pressure, and  stressed because of the assessment. It was hard for me. Plus, when I look at the assessment, I got  no idea about that since I am left behind in this field, but I try to calm down and talk to my friend how am  I going to complete all the assessment while I know nothing. My two friends said that they will help me as much as they can. Then, I felt a little relieve.  Lastly, Ms. Amreet said that if there is any change, she will inform us time-to-time.



No comments:

Post a Comment